Balaji Trading, Inc.
4850 Eucalyptus Ave., Chino, CA 91710 Phone: (909) 444-7999
Fax: (909) 444-7998
Terms and Policy
- WARRANTY: Balaji Trading, Inc. may return or exchange any defective goods with manufacture's defects within 30 days from the date on invoice. We are not responsible for any misused, abused, or any damage caused by human error on installation. Balaji Trading, Inc. will decide when there is a defective product.
- Defective merchandise that is shipped back to Balaji Trading, Inc. at the customer's expense with an approved RMA number will be exchanged for the same part number or a credit to your account will be issued at our option. If the part number is out of stock, then a credit to your account will be entered. The credit can be automatically applied to the next purchase. Any non-Balaji Trading, Inc. products will be discarded and no credit will be issued.
- All defective products that need replacement will be shipped with the customer's next purchase.
- For merchandise marked as "Discounted", "Closeout", or "No Returns" is sold "As Is"; with no warranty, there are no returns or exchanges.
- Short shipments must be reported within 72 hours of receiving the merchandise. It is the responsibility of the Purchaser to inspect all shipments immediately.
- Please inspect the box(es) for signs of damage before opening your product. If you think there may be product damage, please take a photo of the unopened box. This will help prove that damage was the carrier’s fault. Please retain original packaging until you have verified your product performs as expected in accordance with the warranty & policy.
- RETURNS: No returns or exchange.
- New customers will be setup with default terms of Credit Card. Customers seeking alternative terms should contact their sales representative. By paying by credit card, you authorize Balaji Trading, Inc. for the transaction(s).
- A credit application is required when requesting COD Company Check/Money Order/Cashier's Check (credit card number must be provided where requested). New customers will be setup with default terms of Credit Card until application is approved. Bank reference portion must be completed for COD requests. Please contact your sales representative for more information.
- Return checks will be charged a $25 bank fee and must be paid in full before subsequent orders are shipped.
- You are responsible for 25% restocking fee for order that is cancelled after being processed. The definition of Processed is when the product requested has been put aside for fulfillment of the order. This will be an automatic response if we receive no notification from you for 7 business days.
- If you elect and Balaji Trading, Inc. approves the COD terms (COD cash, check, money order) and you refuse a shipment or are unavailable to receive the shipment, you agree to reimburse the costs charged to Balaji Trading, Inc. by UPS, Federal Express, or other carrier as well as 25% restocking fee on the entire purchase.
- Balaji Trading, Inc. does not offer any TERMS.
- Interest & Collection Expense: Purchaser agrees to pay interest in the amount of 1.5% per month on any payment past due. Purchaser shall pay to Balaji Trading, Inc. all costs and expenses incurred by Balaji Trading, Inc. in exercising any of its rights or remedies hereunder or enforcing any of the terms, conditions, or provisions hereunder without limitation.
- PURCHASE POLICY: By placing purchase order(s) with Balaji Trading, Inc. you are agreeing to the pricings, payments term, shipping charges, and conditions. We reserve the right at any time after receiving your purchase order(s) to decline the order(s) for any reason. All new customers are required to pay in advance (if requested) of the 1st initial order; payment may be made with credit card, bank deposit or wire transfer.
- Shipping charge(s), re-shipping charge(s), and a 25% restocking fee may apply to all rejected or returned package(s).
- Buyer is purchasing from Balaji Trading, Inc. at their discretion, Balaji Trading, Inc. is not responsible for any 3rd party or franchise agreements that prohibits you from buying elsewhere.
- Supplier's Terms Control: In the event of any conflict between these Terms and any of Purchaser's purchase order, these Terms shall control and prevail over any contrary terms in the purchase order. Balaji Trading, Inc. gives notice of its objection to any additional or different conditions in Purchaser's orders.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the state of California without regard to conflicts. Any and all unresolved disputes hereunder shall be decided exclusively by litigation, in either the state or federal courts located in California.
- Shipping & Handling: According to our work schedule, usually an order can be shipped on the same day if you have submitted the order by 11 am, but it is not guaranteed. If the order cannot be shipped within the same day, then usually the order will be shipped on the following business day. Balaji Trading, Inc. ships via UPS or another shipping company of their choice and is not responsible for any delays. It is your responsibility to accept the delivery and any charges that may apply, including any extra charges for services you requested, i.e., special routing, inside delivery, etc.
4850 Eucalyptus Ave., Chino, CA 91710
Phone: (909) 444-7999
Fax: (909) 444-7998